Thursday, November 5, 2009

So, it's come to this! Zombie kittens!


I don’t know what to do; scream in terror or say “aww, how horrifyingly cute”.

I can report that Melba, Perseus and I had a very enjoyable chat over beers and cigarettes* in a beer garden of a leading Northcote Hotel** on Sunday.

Lemons were also involved.

Beyond this, I’m sworn to secrecy.

*Although Melba was good and didn’t smoke, despite me saying “go on, go on, go on, go on, go on,” in a very annoying way.

**Not the one that’s always full of Northcote hipsters; the other one.

4 comments:

homesick said...

Which can mean only one thing.. that Pers was with his new bird whatserface at the pub with you & Melba.

Obviously she has put an embargo on this information in order to see how immensely popular Perseus' lovelife is to us all.

Either that or he has finally come out of the closet and introduced Ramon and Melba to Dave, local plumber and long-time lover.

Mad Cat Lady said...

Perseus accidentally sat on Ramon's chair and now he's pregnant.

Melba remained virtuously on her own chair.

Ramon Insertnamehere said...

Clarification,

The phrase "I’m sworn to secrecy" may actually mean "I can't actually remember what the hell we were talking about".

But lemons were involved.

Mad Cat Lady said...

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/6948/lemoncatsized7cb.jpg